Install the Custom Reminder plugin
- Install the Rezgo Import Contacts plugin in your WordPress admin by going
to 'Plugins / Add New' and searching for 'Rezgo' OR upload the
'wp-rezgo-to-crm’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Plugin Configuration and Settings
In order to use the , your Rezgo account must be activated. This means that you must have a valid credit card on file with Rezgo before your plugin can connect to your Rezgo account.
- Make sure the Rezgo Import Contacts plugin is activated in WordPress.
- Add your Rezgo account CID and API KEY in the plugin settings and click the 'Save Changes' button.
- Select your CRM from the menu provided.
- In the field mapping table, add your CRM specific fields in the space next to the corresponding Rezgo field.
- Save your changes.
- You can select additional CRMs if you like.
- Add the webhook URL to your Rezgo notifications.
- To test your importer, create a new front-end booking on your Rezgo account. The new customer booking data will be pushed into your CRM via the webhook.