Restrict Multisite Widgets
Allows network admins to restrict which widgets are available on sites, similar to themes.
- Fixed bug with removing single instance widgets introduced in 1.1.3 (thanks israelwebdev)
- Activation state check for menus to support single blog activation
- Fixed single instance widget detection (PHP isset() quirk)
- Moved to native single instance widget removal
- Changed class loading to admin-only to avoid unintentional frontend restrictions (thanks dwieeb)
- Improved support for older plugin widgets
- Standardised capability used to 'manage_network_themes'
- Changed plugin class back to dynamic callbacks
- Added support for Network Admin
- Moved page to Network Admin -> Themes -> Widget Restrictions under WordPress 3.1 and higher
- Changed plugin class to static callbacks
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.2.1
Last Updated: 2011-7-19
4.5 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?