Restrict Multisite Plugins
Allows network admins to restrict which plugins are available on sites, similar to themes.
- Activation state check for menus to support single blog activation
- Changed class loading to admin-only
- Standardised capability used to 'manage_network_plugins'
- Added support for Network Admin
- Moved page to Network Admin -> Plugins -> Restrictions under WordPress 3.1 and higher
- Hid Network plugins
- Changed plugin class to static callbacks
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.2.1
Last Updated: 2011-6-30
4.4 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?