ResRes is a fully featured restaurant reservation and menu system. Create custom menus to show off your dishes, and allow your customers to easily reserve a table online.
- Easily add a reservation form to your WordPress site via a shortcode.
- The form will automatically block out days and times your restaurant is closed to stop people from booking the wrong times.
- Set certain weekdays as closed on the calendar and also set specific days (such as Christmas day) closed as well.
- A capacity system, allows you to limit the number of bookings per hour.
- Customisable customer and admin emails.
- Built in tags to easily add info to emails such as reservation date, party size, etc.
- Opening times & location shortcode.
- Themeroller styled forms ( Smoothness only )
- Menu creation is a breeze thanks to using WordPress Custom Post Types.
- Each dish can be added to a section named whatever you like (Starters, Main Courses, etc).
- Each section can be re-ordered via a drag and drop interface or via the shortcode settings.
- Comes with the default template: two column layout.
- The built in admin reservation page, allows you to easily see how many people have booked on any given day.
- You can also mark customers as cancelled or arrived.
- Allow users to select what section of your restaurant they would like to sit in.
- Use the built in numeric captcha system or use reCAPTCHA .
- Cancellation form available.
- Themeroller styled forms ( All the default jQuery UI Themeroller styles )
- If you need more than one menu, the shortcodes allow for different sections and event templates to be shown.
- 6 more templates available - list, chalkboard, grid, simple, accordion and accordion columns.
- Easily assign allergen information or wine type (dry, full bodied, etc) to a dish in text or icon form.
- Easily add chili icons to denote spicy heat!
- MailChimp integration.
Please make sure you read the documentation.
Further support can be found in the support forum (registration required)
Feature requests and bug reports can be requested/reported via this form.