Is Respond free?
Yes - Respond is completely free to use. In fact, we pay you for conversions that take place on your site.
What are the benefits of adding Respond?
- Respond offers WordPress publishers a huge range of benefits, including:
- Extra revenue - Respond is a simple way to earn revenue from your site, and happily co-exists with any existing advertising.
- Increae your visits - Respond provides an easy way for your visitors to share your content through popular social networks including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Beat banner blindness - Eye-tracking studies show most people ignore online advertising. Respond is designed to beat 'banner blindness' by using call-to-action buttons.
- Highly relevant - We work with many of the world's leading brands to ensure we have the right advertisers for your content.
- Simple to add - Adding Respond takes minutes with the WordPress plugin.
- Built for WordPress - Respond is designed to work with WordPress sites.
- Works anywhere - Respond works on any device, from desktops and laptops to tablets and mobiles.
- Non-intrusive - Respond provides you with a new way to earn revenue from advertising, without spoiling your visitors enjoyment of your content.
- Accountable - You can view your conversions and income at anytime
How does Respond work?
Respond works by matching small and unobtrusive 'call to action' buttons to relevant content. An article about a trip to New York, for example, might have a British Airways button.
What kind of advertisers use Respond?
We work with a broad range of leading brands so we have the right advertisers for your content. Our advertisers include brands like Nike, Microsoft, Disney, EA Sports, Ugg, and Sony.
Can I choose where to display Respond on the page?
Yes, you can choose to display the Respond button and social sharing buttons above and/or below content on the page.
Can I choose which pages to show Respond on?
Yes, you can add or remove Respond from the home page and/or individual pages.
How do I get paid?
We pay monthly when your account reaches the minimum payment threshold of 30 (GBP). For full details of the publisher terms please visit:
How can I contact Respond?
You can contact Respond by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1524 509 018. Please visit http://www.respondhq.com for more information about the Respond call to action button.