Copy the folder to your WordPress
- Activate the 'Reliable Twitter' plugin in your WordPress admin 'Plugins'
- Go to 'Appearance / Widgets' in your WordPress admin area.
- Drag the 'Reliable Twitter' widget to your sidebar.
- Configure the options:
- Account: Your Twitter account ID, REQUIRED.
- Title: The heading you want to appear above your Twitters in the sidebar, defaults to 'Twitter Updates'.
- Show: The number of Tweets shown, defaults to 3.
- Hide Replies: Check if you don't want to show your replies to others.
- Link Target: The default link target, defaults to '_blank'.
- Follow Me Text: Text for a follow-me link after your twitter feed, optional and defaults to nothing.
- Twitter Username: Only needed if you enter follow me text, used for the link. Defaults to nothing.
- Google API Key: Your Google API key if you wish to include it, completely optional and not required in any way.
- Loading Image: Shows an animated icon while the feed is loading.