Really-static generates static html-files out of your blog. Every time a Post is published/edited/delted or a comment is posted, changes will be automaticly written to the static blog.
If you have problems, informations about bugs or ideas report them to us(no registration needed, also guests can write new posts), please dont use the wordpress.org forum for question.
- its incredible fast, faster than any cache solution ( more benchmarks )
- saving static files via local, FTP, SFTP, ( and also on Amazons S3 CDN with a plugin )
- many plugins for really-static, that can nearly everything
- its secure, because you can hide your wordpressinstallation
- timebased updates and url rewrite rules
- if you dont have PHP/MySQL support on your server you can host your wordpressinstallation local and use a normal HTML webspace for publishing
- work also with Multi-Site / Multi-blog installation (should be stable, but no garantie; every site must configured separately)
http://blog.phpwelt.net using really-static, so you can see how it works, just leave a comment!
- coustom aboutinfo
- no Donateinfo
- many many additional plugins
- install support