Really Simple Gallery Widget
Simple widget for displaying images from the Media Library with plenty of configurable options.
- Fixed a bug caused by assuming that image sizes are named key-style.
- Added two actions:
- Caption no longer always shows the one for the last image queried.
- Can now be used on custom post types.
- Mostly rewritten code - no notices, cleaner with coding standards, more sane data sanitization.
- More intuitive interface for specifying where to select images from, including a new option to specify image attachment IDs
- Additional option for what to order by.
- Text before link title and link rel attribute are hdiden under "Advanced Options" to reduce some of the visual weight of the widget options.
- Better markup - now using dl/dt/dd, with filterable classes. The original classes should remain, but styling may change or break depending on how your CSS was written.
- New options for entire media library and single post/page
- HTML output cleanup
- Better security
- Smaller memory footprint (hopefully)
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2012-12-29
4.8 out of 5 stars
1 of 5 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?