- Housekeeping update - no new functionality
- fixed: pop-up calendar sits behind admin bar
- fixed: widget event title breaking onto new line.
- added: tranlation files
- fixed: Front end 'more info' \'
- fixed: 'More Infos' showing instead of 'More Info'
- fixed: Settings page values with an apportraphe were being escaped
- added: Ability to set different link on event widget title.
- fixed: front end date_i18n
- Removed css on the td > p tag
- New: Hungarian translation
- New: link field for events
- Fixed: Special characters in widget
- Fixed: Special characters in the admin
- Fixed: Special characters in the title and menu position conflicts
- New: Easily customize front-end link text
- New: Optional link to events page on widget
- Updated help section to show new short code param
- new: limit number of events with [hc_rse_events numevents=4] shortcode
- new: Danish translation file added (although with only two tranlations)
- apply_filter('the_content') added to more info output to handle shortcodes
- Allow html in event title
- Removed accidental debug left in.
- New: Widget now has options to allow user to customize output.
- Fixed: DB version not saving correctly
- Fixed: More info not working properly after last update
- New: 'past-reverse' and 'upcoming-reverse' options added to order events.
- Fixed: htmlchars not working and non-ascii characters not showing properly
- New: 'all-reverse' option to show all events but in the wrong order (newest to oldest)
- Fixed: Admin Add/Edit/Delete links not working properly
- Updated: DB table now use utf8 instead of the default latin1 charset
Fixed: Past events showing up in wrong order (oldest first rather than newest first)
Fixed: Time column showing when no time is selected for viewing
Removed console.logs from JS
Choose which columns get displayed as well as choose not to show time value per individual event.
Added simple widget for sidebar use: $eventDate - $eventTitle
Everythings all up to date with the wp plugin hosting