Real-Time Find and Replace
Set up find and replace rules that are executed AFTER a page is generated by WordPress, but BEFORE it is sent to a user's browser.
- FAQ updates and confirming plugin works with WordPress 2.9.2.
- Missing files in version 1.1 added back into distribution.
- Confirm that plugin works fine with WordPress 3.2 despite reports to the contrary.
- Missing files in 1.3 distribution.
- Fixing contributor list format.
- Fixed some jQuery bugs affecting the adding and removing of boxes.
- Interface revamped.
- New feature: Can re-order your rules via drag-and-drop.
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.2
Last Updated: 2014-6-14
4.6 out of 5 stars
0 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?