Read Offline allows you to download and read posts and pages offline. You can download the post in PDF, ePub or mobi
This is an early version, please post bugs and feature requests
- Settings page (Settings->Read Offline)
- Read Offline widget
- Read Offline shortcode
- You can download a pdf, epub or mobi file containing the current post or page (you have to add the Read Offline widget to see the download links)
- The download filename is based on the posts slug (
- Adds meta data to the file
- Title (PDF, ePub and mobi)
- Author (PDF, ePub and mobi)
- Subject (mobi)
- Publisher (ePub)
- Identifier (uPub)
- Source URL (ePub)
- Language (ePub)
- Option: Add download links to the top and bottom of a post or page.
- Permalink support (/read-offline/"postid"/"post-name"."type"). I've written a "how-to add a permalink to your plugin" guide at soderlind.no
- Option: Add a custom style to the ePub / PDF file
- Option: Google Analytics read-offline event tracking. You can find these under Content » Events in your Google Analytics reports. Assumes you’re using the Asynchronous version of Google Analytics
- languages/read-offline.po for easy translation.
- Epub, License: GNU LGPL, Attribution required for commercial implementations, requested for everything else.
- Zip, License: GNU LGPL, Attribution required for commercial implementations, requested for everything else.
- phpMobi, License: Apache license (version 2.0)
- mpdf, License: GNU General Public License version 2