Rate This Page Plugin
Wikipedia Style Rate This Page Plugin - a plugin which allows registered user and visitor to rate an article posts or pages.
- Added Top Rated Posts/Pages Widget.
- Updated aft_plgn_save_ratings() using initialized variables on using some data.
- Updated aft_plgn_calculate_summary() on some variables that used array variables instead of initialized variables.
- Added viewing results of current average rating on posts/pages
- Added option variables rtp_can_rate and rtp_logged_by
- Added rtp_can_rate function used to check if guests or registered users are allowed to rate.
- Added rtp_logged_cookies function used in cookie logging method
- Added rtp_logged_ip function used in ip logging method
- Added rtp_is_rated function used to check rated posts/pages if logging method is enabled.
- Added settings to specify plugin visibility to either on registered users or guests only.
- Added viewing log data on reports page allowing also admin to delete log records.
- Added rtp_count_rated_item function to be use to count # of user who rate
- Added new define variable RTP_COOKIE_EXPIRATION2 which set into 7 days cookie expiration.
- Added new define variable RTP_COOKIE_LOGNAME used as cookie name for logging methods.
- Added $is_delete on aft_plgn_calculate_summary function to be used as flag on recalculating summary data if log data is deleted.
- Added shortcode for the plugin.
- Updated jQuery Raty plugin into 2.1.0
- Updated jQuery plugin TableSorter into 2.0.25
- Updated aft_plgn_fetch_article_rate() function removed redundant sql select query string on querying list of rated posts/pages.
- Updated calculation on getting the average rating of posts/pages that has been rated.
- Updated aft_plgn_save_ratings function included ip and host values to be saved on rating data.
- Fixed table sorting not properly sorted from highest to lowest in average ratings report.
- Fixed table layout on admin settings for Insertion and Reports Tab.
- Fixed pagination on admin settings for Insertion and Reports Tab.
- Fixed bug on pagination on which it prevents getting value on checkboxes that was checked if not visible.
- Renamed do_ajax_save to rtp_process_save including rewritten codes to save posts/pages rating data.
- Removed $session_key parameter on aft_plgn_calculate_summary function which was not used ever since.
- Rewritten rtp-admin.php code split up to rtp-admin-main.php and rtp-admin-reports.php both files contains the Configuration and Reports page.
- Rewritten rtp-main.php.
- Using add_action instead of add_filter to instantiate plugin display to content
- Initialization of scripts for user and admin are now separated.
- Cookie rtp-cookie-session variable will now include registered users on its value.
- Admin settings now using cookies to store the last selected tab.
- Fixed jQuery initialization on plugin admin page. It will now load only on its specific page.
- Added Label Customization.
- Added Custom hints on settings page if custom label is selected to yes.
- Added the ability to select theme display for the plugin.
- Updated admin settings page into new layout using Cupertino jQuery UI theme.
- Updated display strings into a translation ready.
- Used JSON parsing to retrieve array data from php file to jQuery script.
- Minor clean up on initializing jquery scripts and css codes.
- Removed extra divs on plugin design which are never been used.
- Removed some unused or commented syntaxes on CSS files.
- Fixed an issue where some CSS codes was included on RSS feeds.
- Fixed some CSS codes which can be overridden by other css layout like on some template being used.
- Renamed feedback.css to rtp-style.css.
- Renamed feedback-admin.css to rtp-style-admin.css.
- Renamed feedback.js to rtp.dev.js.
- Renamed feedback-ajax.js to rtp-ajax.dev.js.
- Used minified js files on loading required jscripts of the plugin.
- Will work on latest WordPress version 3.3.
- Fixed image of rating stars not properly loaded if site using permalinks.
- Added the ability to display the rating in WordPress Selected Pages and selected By Category blog posts.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2012-1-11
3.9 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?