random-content.php to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Create an entry in the Random Content post type.
- Categorize your content using Groups. You can create as many Groups as you like.
Using a widget
- Navigate to Appearance->Widgets and add the Random Content widget to a sidebar.
- Select a group from the dropdown. If you don't create a group, the widget will use all entries.
Using a shortcode
Place the shortcode
[random] anywhere on a post or page. To choose entries from a specific group, add the
group_id parameter. For example,
Only content within the content editor will be displayed.