Reduces spam and troll comments by requiring commenters to answer a question.
* by MJ 2010-02-03 * BUGFIX -- custom questions didn't display * XSS vulnerabilities patched * Upped WP requirement to 2.8 * Process options saving in a pre-output hook and redirect to &updated=1 to use WP's built-in "Settings saved" notice * Code cleanup * Store options in the database in a normal unslashed format (previously, it was stored slashed) * Skip question analysis for registered users with the ability to publish posts
* by SR 2008-11-28 * BUGFIX -- was blocking pingbacks and trackbacks * Plugin no longer loads comment process hooks if we're in the Admin section. Was causing problems with WP 2.7 inline replies * Updated Admin screen button CSS * Changed the default question -- some spambots can do math
* beta 1 by SR 2008-08-25 * BUGFIX -- rejected all comments if set to "noquiz" (No place to answer the question, but the (non)answer was tested anyway!) * BUGFIX -- if "noquiz" was entered as Answer on edit screen, it didn't save. Now works for both Question and Answer
* by SR 2008-08-12 * Allows for multiple possible answers (separate with commas) * Nonces on meta box * Fix for change to output of get_plugin_data() in WP 2.7 (grrrr...)
* by SR * Improved set_defaults -- now unset and merge, tracks version * Improved get_plugin_data -- more efficient * Uses constructor instead of init()
* by AS * 1.0 is spaghetti code! * Shortcodes are removed from post_content and saved into postmeta so that disabling the plugin won't cause all the answers to appear on the blog. * Editors that do not use the standard API will not work properly with this because we need certain filters to be used.
Requires: 3.4 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2012-9-11
0 of 3 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?