Quickpay Payment Gateway for WP e-Commerce
Adds Quickpay.net payment gateway to WP e-Commerce
Upgrading from the old non-plugin version of the payment gateway?
Then do this:
- Navigate to
- Delete the
- Added support for WP e-Commerce 188.8.131.52. Apparently they changed how purchase receipts are handled, so no email were being sent to the customer.
- Changed default protocol version from 6 to 7.
- Added new 'acquirer' field to callback mechanism if protocol version is 7 and up.
- Added 'fraudprobability', 'fraudremarks' and 'fraudreport' to the notes of accepted orders.
- Changed to a "real" plugin.
- Added trailing slash for callback url if WordPress site address is trailing slash-less.
- Added new config field for specifying protocol version.
- Updated to protocol version 6 (new fields in response MD5).
- Added rounding for odd ørebeløb, since WPEC doesn't do it.
- Added cardtypelock = 'creditcard' which supposedly should have a positive effect on conversions.
- Clean-up of code for better readability and more correct HTML.
- Minor optimization of control panel.
- Fixed bug with accepted payments showing up as "Order received".
- Added test mode.
- Changed the entire flow regarding cancel/continue/callback URLs.
- Cancelled payments no longer triggers a purchase report to be sent by email.
- Initial release, originally by Lars Koudal.
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-6-14
Got something to say? Need help?