Quick Post enables a WordPress user to quickly add multiple posts or pages at once. Version 1.2 now has the following features:
- Specify whether content to be added is a post or a page
- If Pages are added, user can specify Parent Pages (to add children)
- User can Assign a Page Template from a drop down.
- User can specify the Author of new posts/pages.
- User can specify post status (Published / Draft / Pending Review)
- User can add as many posts/pages as they choose by clicking “add more”
- User can now choose a category from a drop-down to assign to new posts
- User can tag new posts
Use this plugin if you are:
- Quickly inserting multiple posts whose content you already have written
- Framing out a new site with desired pages and sub-pages
- Inserting multiple posts to be edited later (with Post Status option)