Quick Count can be installed using integrated WordPress plugin installer or manually.
Integrated WordPress plugin installer method:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type in 'Quick Count'.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- If this is the first time you've installed a WordPress Plugin, enter the FTP login credential information. If you've installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information.
- Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
- Have fun looking at your site/blog visitor stats
- Upload 'quick-count' folder from quick-count.zip file downloaded from Quick Count WordPress pluigin directory page to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
- Activate 'Quick Count' plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Add Quick Count widget through 'Appearance' -> 'Widgets' and/or add [quick-count] shortcode inside the post or page where you want Quick Count to appear. (check FAQ page for more info).
- Go to 'Settings' -> 'Quick Count' to tweak options.
- Have fun looking at your site/blog visitor stats.