* Maintenance: replaced mysql_real_escape_string with esc_sql for compliance with PHP 5.5+ and WP 3.9.
- New: textdomain has changed to quick-business-website. You must update your language files with the new filename for translations to work.
- New: option to add phone number field to Contact form, with option to make it required.
- New: Do singleton of the plugin main class and mce table buttons class.
- Tweak: Updated description for Delete About page to stress that is will permanently delete the About page from the website.
- Maintenance: tested and passed for WP 3.9 compatibility.
- Fix: pending reviews showed up in some rare cases.
- New: added option to enable sort order for Services with backwards compatibility for those without it.
- New: Backend Branding let's you upload your own logo
- New: Font Awesome retina-ready icons for social buttons, with option to use old icons instead.
- New: menu dashicons for services, staff, announcements.
- New: .pot file for localization.
- Tweak: better style for Reviews form input fields.
- Tweak: enqueue the widget stylesheets only when widget is being used on a page.
- Tweak: removed generator tag from head for less markup.
- Tweak: added width and height to wp-login page text logo.
- Tweak: darker color for options fonts.
- Maintenance: fixed alignment for checkboxes in theme options.
- Maintenance: updated plugin URI.
- New: added services categories taxonomy.
- New: option on All Services Widget to limit by category.
- New: dynamic menu will automatically populate service sub-menu with service category terms.
- Tweak: on smartest reviews home page aggregate rating microdata, changed reviewCount to ratingCount.
- Tweak: added line breaks to Reviews page business address.
- Bug fix: Staff sort order number will populate default number in order to avoid leaving staff out of list because of missing sort order number.
- Tweak: better CSS for staff widget and for Contact page.
- Tweak: changed email headers in contact module to send from site and added Reply to: visitor.
- Tweak: Changed query_posts to new WP_Query in all widgets.
- Tested for WP 3.8 compatibility.
- New: option to show a different amount of testimonials instead of only showing 1.
- Tweak: Moved contact form script and style register outside the Contact page conditional so may be enqueued on any page, such as when using the shortcode.
- Maintenance: Removed unused variable from contact.php.
- Bug fix: missing Linkedin icon is restored.
- Bug fix: old Reviews didn't display in admin backend if Reviews page id had been changed, or if plugin had been deactivated and reactivated.
- Bug fix: ob_get_clean() in smartest-reviews.php needed conditional wrap.
- Tweak: moved 'smartest-reviews' register_script outside the Reviews page conditional so people can enqueue it on other pages.
- Tweak: better mobile CSS for Contact form and Reviews form.
- Maintenance: removed deprecated functions, PHP notices and warnings.
- Bug fix: fixed typo in query meta value for staff widget.
- Bug fix: staff sort order query was messing up custom nav menus.
- Tweak: changed staff widget query_posts to new WP_Query.
- Minified all CSS.
- Bug fix: code tag was left opened and messed up options panel.
- New: Testimonials widget works on multisite now.
- New: added link to Instruction Guides in readme and on Support tab of options panel.
- Bug fix: priority logic for grabbing contact form delivery email was off.
- Bug fix: 1 Smartest Reviews microdata declaration was broken.
- Bug fix: metabox class was causing conflict with some plugins, which in some cases would break the image uploader for inserting media into posts.
- Tweak: removed uneeded colopicker CSS and JS and datepicker.css
- Tweak: new donate link.
- Tweak: removed padding from Feat. Announcements widget title.
- Updated js/ajaxupload.php
- Updated helper text for 'Disable News Icon' option.
- Update: compatible with WP 3.6
- Fixed: typo on displayed text.
- Fixed: 2 strings left unlocalized on last update
- Tweak: Added support links to readme.
- Removed: uneeded file in order to minify: ui.datepicker.js.
- New - added sort order for staff, effecting on staff archive and widget.
- Tweak - using get_post_type_archive_link() instead of hardcoded url for news, services, and staff menu items
- Removed _vti_cnf files.
- Tested up to WP 3.5.2.
- Tweak - update CSS to hide regular post meta on staff and services pages on Twenty Twelve.
- Tweak - active menu item will be highlighted for staff, news, and services on Twenty Twelve.
- New - add Linkedin to staff meta.
- Fixed typo, icon element should be i
- Tweak - made contact form responsive
- Changed support links