Quick Browscap can be installed using integrated WordPress plugin installer or manually.
Integrated WordPress plugin installer method:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type in "Quick Browscap".
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- If this is the first time you've installed a WordPress Plugin, enter the FTP login credential information. If you've installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information.
- Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
- Have fun using geolocation trough your own plugin.
- Upload "quick-browscap" folder from quick-count.zip file downloaded from Quick Browscap WordPress plugin directory page to the "/wp-content/plugins/" directory.
- Activate "Quick Browscap" plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress.