Quick Adsense cn
Quick Adsense offers a quicker &
- New functionality added - Hide Ads when user is logged in to WordPress, giving you option to exclude ads view by you from the total ads impression.
- Date: 12-June-2011
- Bug Fix - Fix the Quicktag Buttons display error on the HTML Edit Post SubPanel, make it compatible with WP 3.1 onward.
- Date: 31-Mar-2011
- Bug Fix - Remove the ads from Feed, Ads shouldn't be there in the first place.
- Date: 16-Jan-2011
- New functionality - Default Ads positioning: Assign Ads right after the <!--more--> tag.
- Date: 03-Dec-2010
- New functionality - Default Ads positioning: Assign Ads to Middle of post.
- Date: 22-Nov-2010
- Text correction: Change the words "must be identical" to "must not be identical".
- New functionality - Default Ads positioning after certain paragraphs, make it up to the total of three.
- Also, option to display ads at End of Post if the above function is selected & fewer paragraphs are found.
- Date: 20-Nov-2010
- Fix the error message problem when the plugin is first activated. Error message: "The plugin generated 'n' characters of unexpected output during activation ..."
- Date: 13-Aug-2010
- Fix for the problem on Setting page stop loading & the disappearing of "Save Setting" button in some cases.
- Fix the AdsWidget div tag's class name. Now you can use CSS to style the AdsWidget.
- Extend the number of AdsWidget (Sidebar Ads) from 3 to 10, as requested by users. Now, AdsWidgets are automatically appear in Appearance->Widgets page only when the code is available.
- Remove the <!--OffAds--> option as this function doesn't work well in certain theme. However, if you are using this function in previous version, you can continue to use it.
- Minor code modifications.
- Date: 10-Apr-2010
- v1.5 has been tested up to WP2.9, update the compatible version notice.
- Date: 04-Jan-2010
- New functionality - Default Ads positioning: Assign Ads after certain paragraphs & assign Ads after certain images.
- You can now disable AdsWidget (Sidebar Ads) on Homepage.
- Insert a <!--OffDef--> to temporary disable the default positioned Ads, so that you can insert the specific Ads or Random ad tags in the post.
- Google allows publishers to place up to 3 Adsense for Content on a page. If you are using other Ads, you may now display up to 10 Ads.
- Minor bug fixed & code modifications.
- Date: 09-Dec-2009
- Fix for plugin user Roles. Now, only Administrator is allowed to read & modified the plugin.
- Quicktag Buttons for Ads1-Ads10 are now automatically shown only when the Ads codes are available. You will have the option to hide the RndAds, NoAds & OffAds Quicktag Buttons.
- Minor code modification on the AdsWidget portions.
- Update plugin screenshots & add a Paypal donation button.
- Date: 14-Nov-2009
- Code modification: Option to place all possible Ads on Homepage, Categories, Archives and Tags page. Previously, only one Ads (the one assigned to the Beginning of Post) is displayed.
- Code update to take advantage of some WP functions for options page, also for forward compatibility in future version.
- Code update to make it compatible with WordPressMU, tested on WordPressMU 2.7.1
- Some minor page & wording modification.
- Date: 13-Oct-2009
- Re-fix the frist time default options loading value.
- Date: 03-Oct-2009
- Minor fix for the removal of <p></p> tag wrapped around Ads code.
- Default options value will now load when the frist time plugin is activated, not every time during plugin reactivation.
- Change the clearing DIV height at the end of post from 1px to 0px to hide this transparent line.
- Date: 02-Oct-2009
- Initial public release.
- Date: 21-Sep-2009
Requires: 2.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.1.4
Last Updated: 2011-8-3
Got something to say? Need help?