Quick Adsense is an Ads management WordPress plugin. It offers a quicker & flexible way to insert Adsense or any Ads code into a blog post. Besides, it can randomly place the Ads anywhere within a post. It comes with a simple setting page, and it does not overwhelm you with complicated customizable options.
In general, placing Adsense randomly within a post is a good way to experiment a variety of ads formats & placements besides optimizing your Adsense. If you have many regular visitors who frequently revisit your blog, the randomization will likely catch their attention.
Here are some features that come with this plugin:
- Absolutely NO author revenue reward or revenue sharing from your Adsense or that kind of features.
- Default Ads positioning: Assign Ads to the beginning of post, assign Ads to the middle of post, assign Ads to the end of post, assign Ads after certain paragraphs (3 options available) & assign Ads after certain images.
- Flexible Ads placement, insert Ads specifically or randomly anywhere within a post.
- Simple configuration interface, requires no coding knowledge: Just copy and paste AdSense code, tick & select options, the plugin will then do the rest for you.
- Support any Ads code, not limited to Adsense code only.
- Display up to a maximum of 10 Ads on a page. Google allows publishers to place up to 3 Adsense for Content on a page. If you are using other Ads, you may display up to 10 Ads.
- Support up to a maximum of 10 Ads codes on Sidebar Widgets.
- Support up to a maximum of 10 Ads codes for specific placement & randomization within a post.
- Ads placement on the fly, simply insert <!--Ads1-->, <!--Ads2--> ... , <!--RndAds-->, <!--NoAds-->, <!--OffDef--> to a post to accomplish this.
- Tags above can be inserted into a post easily via the additional Quicktag Buttons added to the HTML Edit Post SubPanel.
Sign up for a Google Adsense Account to generate revenue from your blog, if you don't have one.
Installation | Screen Shots | Plugin Homepage