Installation is simple, but there is some configuration to be done to set up your Quests.
- Upload the wordpress-quest folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory OR install it through the Plugin -> Add New section of the Dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Set up your rules through the WP Quest dashboard pages - Rules are the basic building blocks of a Quest, a simple condition that must be met to complete
- Set up your quests through the WP Quest dashboard pages - Quests are essentially a grouping of rules, a collection of all the conditions which must be met to trigger victory.
- Optionally, set up Levels - If you assign XP values to your Quests you can also set Levels to be awarded based on amount of XP collected by a user.
- Ensure your WP Quest Settings are set to display the elements you wish to be present (Though this can be overwritten if necessary, see FAQ)
<?php wordpress_quest_display(); ?> in your templates, or use the Widget to display current user quest information