qTranslate Cleanup and WPML Import
Allows a complete uninstall and cleanup of qTranslate meta-tags or importing translations into WPML
- Tested with WP 3.9.1
- Feature: using batches for taxonomies
- Bug fix: import custom post types
- Bug fix: copy content/title/excerpt to default language if translations don't exists
- Added "No" and "cz" codes to language mapping
- Bug fix: correct language mapping for Hebrew.
- Bug fixes: contents not being visible after import in some circumstances and others.
- Adds all custom fields to posts. If they have no translation, they are added to posts in all languages.
- Fixes cases where the importer was stuck.
- More bug fixes: importing terms, handling posts without titles, posts without translation in the default language and more
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.1
Last Updated: 2014-7-31
4.8 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?