- added multisite support
- fixed some parse url bugs
- fixed slug bases validation
- works with any permalink combination and qtranslate mode.
- new branch, the plugin has been rewritten: now the code is commented and wrapped inside a class, much code has change and the performance has been increased (use caches).
- data system changed, no ID for slug type, then it don't needs install
qtrasnlate_slug table. That means slugs now are stored on meta tables and installation creates a termmeta table with some new core functions to access/save data, based on simple term meta. Upgrade process when the plugin updates from older versions.
- the plugin generates translated slug automatically from title in empty cases.
- the plugin checks if the slug already exists (per each language and
taxonomy), and adds a progressive number in this case. Works on ajax requests for example when new taxonomies are created in edit post page.
- possibility to translate the base of permastructs for post_types and taxonomies, uses $wp_rewrite. New admin options page for save the base permastructs.
- added some filters, see in other notes.
- added plugin language textdomain (.pot file).
- updated Language selector Widget, and some new conventions like accessible functions for templating.
- some bug fixes.
- some Qtranslate patches.
- some wordpress qTranslate bug fixes
- added support por Categories
- added support por Tags
- added support por Taxonomies
- added support por Custom Post Types
* added suport for qTranslate TLD domain mode (en: domain.com | fr: domain.fr) visit
0.5 and 0.6 enhanched by Marco Del Percio