Intuitive for dummies. Handy for pros!
- 5-click setup
- Fully responsive
- Drag & Drop form builder
- Spam protection without annoying captcha
- Ready-made themes
- Cool visual and animations effects
Discover Perfect Easy & Powerful Contact Form developed for WordPress. First of all see cool visual effects you can use on your website such as smooth slide in effect, impressive lightbox appear effects or on-site display with possible accordation effect. As you see your possibilities are practically unlimited. What is more learn about key features of Perfect Contact Form starting from handy upload, trough excellent spam protection, to unlimited number of forms and fields you can use. Thirdly explore our ready-made responsive layouts you can easily adjust to your needs. No matter you need a call me back option, an application or reservation form, support ticket submission form or a poll Perfect Contact Form will suit your needs perfectly.
Try it it’s easy!
- Fully responsive & Mobile ready
- Unlimited forms and fields
- Ready-made layouts you can adjust
- Spam protection
- File upload
Popular usage examples
- Call me back form
- Application form
- Reservation form
- Support ticket
- Poll form
Cool animation effects
- Smooth slide-in effect
- Screen edge fixed position
- Semi-transparent background
- Multiple lightbox appear effects
Visit our demo page to see how cool they actually are ;)
Compatibility & Requirements
- WordPress 3.5+
- jQuery 1.8+
- Bootstrap 2.3.2 - 3.x
- PHP 5.3+
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Supports all modern browsers, IE9+, partly IE7-8
- Mobile ready
- Responsive, RWD
- Requires 3rd-part plugin for browser detection
- Unlimited number of contact forms can be published at one page.
- Unlimited number of fields type of: text, name, email, phone, subject, textarea, select list, multiple select list, single checkbox, checkboxes group, radios group, data picker with calendar, password.
- Sort fields with drag-and-drop.
- Split fields into columns.
- Each field can have a tooltip and validation rule, can be required or not.
- Display labels: inline with fields, above or inside.
- Display any text or HTML code between fields.
- Upload files selected with a button or by drag-and-drop, set: size limit, files limit, extension types.
- Attach files directly to email or as links to files stored on server.
- Advanced spam protection without any codes.
- Multiple email recipients, BCC, reply to email, WordPress Admin as recipient.
- Drop-down list of recipients.
- Automatically fill in User name and email if is logged in.
- Send a copy of email to sender.
- Select predefined email template, set text or HTML format.
- Set custom success message and email subject.
- Ticket system - adds to subject unique date-time based ID or number counter.
- Set custom toggler tab name, display it vertical or horizontal or hide it.
- Track User informations: IP address, browser (requires 3rd-part plugin), operating system, screen resolution.
- Track page title and URL from which email was sent.
- Page redirect to URL after sending email.
- Google Analytics Tracking Page View or Event after sending email.
- Google AdWords and Microsoft adCenter Conversion Tracking.
- Open contact form with custom link, image or any HTML code.
- Preload fields values by URL or link.
- Auto-open on page load, or on scroll, or on exit - when mouse pointer goes above top edge of page (experimental, not always works in IE 7 and 8).
- Auto-open limit count - open for first X-times after page refresh and selected event.
- Auto-open delay - if not opened earlier by user.
- Auto-close delay - if not closed earlier by user.