PulseMaps Visitor World Map
Show off your website visitors on the world map. When people around the world visit your blog, the corresponding areas on the heat map widget light up
- Bug fixes to registration process.
- Widget no longer required on page to track page views.
- The curl PHP extension is no longer required.
- Use the [pulsemaps] shortcode to embed a big map on a page or post.
- Site name and URL on map details page updated automatically.
- Cross-browser fixes to signup process.
- Creating/signing in to a PulseMaps account now required (so we can
provide better support and reduce abuse and fraud).
- Fix "Open map details page in new window" setting to work.
- Fix widget text settings to actually work.
- Option to choose between visitor count and date, visitor count only, or no text in widget.
- Page views from logged in users are now automatically excluded.
- Help users find the settings page on first use.
- Improved reliability in process to upgrade to paid plan.
- Link to the map details page is fixed.
- Load widget asynchronously (so it doesn't interrupt loading the rest of the page).
- Real-time dots for recent visitors.
- Visit counter and date.
- Fixed issue with multisite/network installations.
- Support for transparent background in map widget.
- Option for opening map detail page in a new window.
- Warn user if tracking not enabled.
- Warn user about unsaved changes on settings page.
- Support for upgrading to VIP plan (keep history, higher page view limit, tracking without widget)
- Clickable map widget opens large map view which can be freely zoomed and panned.
- Text link removed.
- Limits documented.
- Tested on WordPress 3.2
- Fixed some issues on first install.
- Fully customizable widget width and colors.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-6-16
4.3 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?