- Readme.txt cleanup. No functional changes after 1.3.8
- Added wp_reset_postdata() to end of directory display loop to fix extra post display issues with some themes.
- Minor Action/Filter hook updates for extensions
- Added option to show/hide "more info..." link in photo column for members with post content
- Added option to link member name to member post page if member has post content
- Added filter hooks for all text that is output to the public side for the Directory and Contact Form, to make it easy to modify displayed text without using a translation plugin or editing the plugin files. See FAQ or Help Tabs for details. Customizer add-on to make modification of text super simple is available as an extension!
- Help tab update
- Include translation file that was missing from last update
- Fixes for translation
- Fix to not display warning on contact form if no positions have been created yet and Debug is on
- Includes French translation by Dan bp-fr.net
- Bug fix for compatibility with WordPress versions older than 3.5 (still need at least 3.3, though). Only affects WordPress versions before 3.5 (you really should upgrade!).
- Added shortcode argument for position for both directory and contact form shortcodes. Allows you to show a directory list for only the specified position, or a contact form that only sends email to the position as a group recipient
- Small fix for compatibility with WordPress versions older than 3.5 (still need at least 3.3, though).
- Additional hooks and filters for plugin extensions
- Added on option to turn on or off adding the blog title to the subject line for the emails sent by the contact form.
- Added/improved hooks and filters for extension by other plugins
- Relaxed shortcode argument handling - can enter either the Title or slug for location arguments in shortcodes
- Added sender name, sender email, and sender IP info to contact form message body. Useful if you are using another SMTP mail plugin which might overwrite our header info, thus setting the from and reply-to address to your admin mail instead of the sender's name and email
- Fixed directory display issue where it was limiting the number of members shown for each position to the max number of posts you had set per page on the WordPress Reading settings page.
- Important fix for the new lastname logic. Found situations where the lastname meta field could get wiped out, and the member would not show at all in the directory. This patch fixes that, but you will need to edit each affected member and hit update (don't actually have to change anything) to force it to update the member post meta info.
- Added a new option to show/hide the Send Group A Message text link on the directory.
- Added some additional logic to try to figure out the last name from the member name (post title) in the cases where people use a suffix after a comma, or even if you enter the last name first and then a comma and first name. It will now ignore any characters after the first comma it finds, and then pick the last word in the string from anything before that comma (assuming words are separated by spaces). See the Help dropdown from any Member Directory Admin page for more.
- Organized the options page better now that we have quite a few options
- Added a new shortcode to generate a simple admin contact form. Use [pta_admin_contact] to generate a simple contact form without the recipient checkbox. This contact form will send an email to the site admin email address.
- Added error checking to wp_mail function for sending the contact form email. If you get a WordPress Mail Error message, you will know that there is an issue with your server mail settings. If there is no error, but emails are still not being delivered (check junk/spam folders) you may want to install a plugin like Easy WP SMTP to allow WordPress to send mail via SMTP instead of the PHP mail function.
- If there are no positions or members in the directory, output a message on the directory page instead of the table headers with an empty table
- Other minor code improvements
- New option to force table borders (plus a little padding) in the directory for themes that don't show borders by default (and for users who don't want to edit the theme CSS styles themselves). Border color and size, plus cell padding, can also be set.
- Changed contact form CSS class from "contact-form" to "pta-contact-form" to avoid any conflicts with other contact forms
- Minor error checking fix on contact form
- Strip any slashes from sanitized form fields before sending emails
- Added filter and action hooks for extensibility
- Fixed wrong include path for help tabs
- Help tabs file didn't get uploaded with 1.0.
- Added Locations to allow showing directories or contact form for a specific location, office, branch, etc.
- Locations can be set with arguments in the shortcodes to set up fixed directory/contact pages for each location, or locations can be passed in as an argument in a link.
- Added an option to enable/disable showing of Vacant positions
- Added detailed help tabs to admin side pages
- Fixed syntax on load_plugin_textdomain for proper translation setup
- Added option to show full name or only first names after positions on contact form
- Some extra escaping on form POST data
* Minor housekeeping and readme.txt cleanup - no functional changes
- Added integration with Contact Form DB plugin
- Updated the option for specifying the contact page to be a simple drop down selector of existing pages
- Added a bit of CSS to fix directory table layout on some themes
- Modified default options checking on activation to account for new options added in upgrades
- Added code to make sure themes allow thumbnails and featured images for the member custom post type
First public release