PS google website optimizer setting
To manage and output the script of Google Website Optimizer.
- Unzip the downloaded package and upload into your WordPress plugins directory.
- Go to plugins list and activate Ps google website optimizer setting.
- After install, the managing page of 'Ps GWO setting' will be added to the config list.
- Click the 'create a new test' button to start setting.
- Click the 'create a new variation page' button and set a new variation page.
- Insert following code in the content area of original page. (Use HTML mode)
- Change the state in the test management page.
Requires: 2.6 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.7
Last Updated: 2009-2-5
Got something to say? Need help?