Redirects all non-logged in users to login form.
Do you have a private blog that you only want your friends and family to see and read it?
This plugin will redirect all users who aren't logged in to the login form where they are shown a user-friendly message
Requires WordPress 3.0 and PHP5
If you have suggestions for a new add-on, feel free to email me at studio[at]pixert.com.
Follow our developer, Kate Mag on Twitter! http://twitter.com/katemag
1. Redirect all non-logged in users to login form
2. Updated feature! Custom Logo on Login Page. You can change WordPress Logo
3. Sub plugin name Disable Feed that allow you to choose disable or enable feed.
4. Single public page
6. Custom CSS
7. Custom Logo Link and custom Logo height new feature
8. Remove Forgot Your Password? on WP-Admin login page new feature
9. Remove Back to Blog link on WP-Admin login page new feature
10. The plugin redirect logged-in users to Homepage new feature
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.7.1
Last Updated: 2013-11-2
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?