Install via WordPress Admin
- Ready the zip file of the plugin
- Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New
- On the upper portion click the Upload link
- Using the file upload field, upload the plugin zip file here and activate the plugin
Install via FTP
- First unzip the plugin file
- Using FTP go to your server's wp-content/plugins directory
- Upload the unzipped plugin here
- Once finished login into your WP Admin and go to Admin > Plugins
- Look for Prism WP and activate it
- Choose the language you want to use and appearance in Admin > Settings > Prism WP.
- Inside your post (or page) content editor, click the Text tab.
- Wrap your code inside '<pre><code></code></pre>' tags.
- Example to display a PHP code:
echo "Hello world";