Creating a pricing table
- Create a free account at Pricer Ninja.
- Create a new pricing table by clicking the "Try it now" button on Pricer Ninja's homepage.
- Customize your table. Add boxes and cells, and choose skin.
- Click the "Save & Publish" button.
- Click the "Publish Table" button, and look for the "Table ID" section. Copy it, and write it somewhere (we will use it later).
Attach a pricing table to a WordPress post
- Create a new post and look for the "Pricing Table" button in your editor.
- A popup will appear, enter the relevant tableID (the same one you copied from Pricer Ninja).
- If you can't find the "Pricing Table", you may also write [pricerninja tableid="YOUR_TABLE_ID"] in the editor, and replace "YOUR_TABLE_ID" with the relevant table ID.
Arguments provides by the shortcode:
- 'tableid' Your table ID from Pricer Ninja