Version 2.0.1: 2009-06-26
- Updated to praized-php-2.0.1.
Version 2.0: 2009-04-29
- Implemented a less intrusive (lightbox-based, optional) authorization process so that users do not
completely leave your site to connect your community to their Praized account (see plugin's
config screen to enable/disable).
- Now supporting Facebook Connect to login to the Praized Network when using the new lightbox
login (see above). Will also be available in the standard login flow shortly.
- Implemented the concept of "display name" where appropriate, for people such as Facebook Connect
users with non-friendly praized login name.
- Implemented full user account management functionalities so people can update their Praized account
information (password, avatar, social media broadcast settings, etc) right from within your pages,
without ever leaving your site.
- Upgraded the interface of the place and user profiles as a tabbed interface (activity, votes,
favorites, comments, etc). SEO or accessibility will no be affected, since the information is still
- Added geo meta and RDF tags to single merchant views for increased semantic and SEO value.
- Plugin now comes bundled with full French translation if running WordPress in French.
- And many more misc improvements and performance tweaks.
- Updated to praized-php-2.0.
- Updated to praized-wp-core-2.0.
Version 1.7: 2009-01-12
- Added search form to the top of most of the praized templates, as appropriate.
- Modified the search form widget so that it is automatically hidden when the same form is shown in
the main content area (see above).
- Implemented a new search results header which mentions the number of results found.
- Extracted the main section links (Top Places, The Local Buzz and Questions & Answers) from the Praized
Session widget and created a stand-alone Praized Section widget as a navigation only tool.
- Exposed the place tagging and commenting functionalities for non-logged in users and made it so that
the submitted data (tags, comment) is preserved and processed at the end of the login process if
required (like we've done for votes and such in v1.6).
- Added a new help section for the Praized functionalities. Note that the content we display in this page
is actually stored on our server (but cached on yours), so you will get any updates we make automatically
as we release them.
- Added an upgrade notification mechanism so you don't miss out on important new changes when upgrading to a new version of the plugin.
- Added suport for the Praized sponsored images in the sponsored links block.
- Updated to praized-php-1.7.
- Updated to praized-wp-core-1.7.
Version 1.6: 2008-12-05
- Implemented Questions & Answers features!
- Added the ability to select the Questions & Answers section as the default page for your Praized
Community (see plugin config screen)
- Place/Merchant tags are now routed as /category/ for (supposedly) better search engine indexing.
Both /category/ and /tag/ are supported.
- If a user tries to vote, post a question or post an answer while not logged in to the Praized Network,
their action is now processed after they sign in.
EG: vote while logged out -> redirect login + authorize -> back to merchant -> vote is counted
- Added user avatar support where appropriate (user profile, comments, etc).
- Now supporting Google Maps up to 640x640px (from a previous max of 512x512px).
- Updated to praized-php-1.6 to implement the new place resolver API methods.
- Updated to praized-wp-core-1.6 to implement the new place resolver API methods.
Version 1.5.1: 2008-10-24
- Updated to praized-php-1.5.1 to implement a security in the 3rd-party Snoopy library
Version 1.5: 2008-09-30
- Added community-level, place-level and user-level activity stream support (Atom output
for the said streams will be in the next release).
- Added a "default view" option in the admin to select if you want to display the
activity stream or the top places listing by default.
- Added a "default search" option in the admin to force a query and/or location
filter on the default place listing and searches.
- Added 16 vote button themes and an option in the admin to select your favorite one.
You can still overwrite this in CSS by changing the background options on and
- Added links to Top Places (default place listing) an The Local Buzz (activity stream)
in the Praized Session sidebar widget.
- Improved the overall appearance and usability of the plugin's admin/settings screen
- The Praized plugins are now officialy hosted on wordress.org and wp-plugins.org.
This means that if you install the plugins from there, you will now be automatically
notified whenever we release an upgrade directly in the WP admin, and other niceties.
- Fixed add/remove favorite/friend bug with MS Internet Exploder
- Updated to praized-php-1.5, whith major improvements supporting some of the new features
implemented in this release.
- Updated to praized-wp-core-1.5, whith major improvements supporting some of the new
features implemented in this release.
Version 1.0.4: 2008-09-02
- Added przd.com integration
- Added "Twitter this" functionality
- Now using the redesign "Share" functionality
- Enabled favorite and friend delete
- Updated to praized-php-1.0.4
- Updated to praized-wp-core-1.0.4
Version 1.0.3: 2008-08-05
- Vote button bug fix
- Updated to praized-php-1.0.3
- Updated to praized-wp-core-1.0.3
Version 1.0.2: 2008-07-22
- Updated URL routing handling so WP's is_404() function returns false when appropriate
- Small template bug fix for comment form when not logged in
- Updated to praized-php-1.0.2
- Updated to praized-wp-core-1.0.2
Version 1.0.1: 2008-07-14
- Better PHP5+ detection, with friendly message when running a lesser version
- Updated to praized-php-1.0.1 (PHP4 compat updates)
- Updated to praized-wp-core-1.0.1 (PHP4 compat updates)
- Localization updates
Version 1.0: 2008-07-09