I have multiple authors on my blog? What happens?
As of now, you don’t need to login on Poutsch to source a question and integrate it in your site through the plugin. However, you need a Poutsch account to ask a question.
How can I ask my own questions?
From your poutsch account you can easily create and share your own questions
- Sign Up on poutsch.com (or Login if you already have an Poutsch account).
- Click on the ask button on the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- Type then publish your question by clicking “ask”.
- You will now find your question listed on your poutsch profile page.
- Click on the stats icon to navigate to the dedicated page and view analytics. Here your url will contain the question ID (eg. poutsch.com/question/XXX)
- You can now share your question via Facebook, twitter or embed the question on your blog using this ID.
For further explanation please visit https://poutsch.com/developers/widget.