- Upload full directory into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin at plugin administration page
- Set up cron job to http://yoursite.com/wp-content/plugins/posts-compare/compare-cron.php file run every minute. If your hosting has no cron, you can use free cron sites like: http://www.cronme.org/ or http://www.onlinecronjobs.com/
My cron command for example: (cd /www/zhenskayalogika.ru/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/posts-compare; /usr/bin/php compare-cron.php >/dev/null)
- Open the plugin configuration page, which is located under Options -> Posts Compare and check settings. But if you are not sure what they are for, don't touch anything, the plugin will work without problems.
- The plugin will automatically check your posts for getting copied. Attention, for the first time, the script will need some time to check all your posts.
If you have any questions or suggestions, write me: email@example.com