PostMarkApp Mail Replacement
A simple plugin that replaces the default wp_mail function with PostMarkApp (http://postmarkapp.com/).
- Fixed a bug that occurred when you tried to test the plugin and had WordPress installed somewhere else than the root of your server. Thank you to theferf for reporting the bug.
- Added some functionality to deal with issues arising as a result of some plugins trying to send to more than one email at a time (I'm looking at you Contact Form 7 :P ).
- Also fixed the 'Purge Logs' button, as it was broken in latest release.
- Fixed a slight, but annoying bug regarding the certificate file.
- Slimmed some of the code.
- Fixed yet another bug with sending emails.
- Fixed a small bug with the logging tool.
- Fixed bug that prohibited plugin from sending emails.
- Added error logging, so if something doesn't work you can see it in the logs.
- Slight change to uninstall procedures.
- Fixed the URL for the logo for Stupid Studio.
- Added check to see whether or not the plugin is activated before replacing wp_mail.
- Also added function to enable and disable the plugin without deactivating it (deactivating the plugin deletes all information stored).
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.1.4
Last Updated: 2011-2-27
Got something to say? Need help?