Postmark Email for WordPress by Yoast
Reroute all WordPress mail through Postmark to increase email reliability.
- Apparently I can't type so I made ANOTHER error in the
- You can now specify several allowed from addresses, by comma separating them in the
- If from address is not in list of allowed from addresses, the from address is changed to the first allowed email address and the set from address and name is used in the reply-to instead.
- Improved the readme.txt, adding an FAQ.
- Fixed typo in 0.2 that would still cause activation issues.
- Plugin no longer activates when API key is not set.
- Properly wrap in a
function_exists call so the plugin will activate when used as a normal plugin.
Requires: 3.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2011-12-12
3.8 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?