Post XML for Simpleviewer
This plugin generates an XML for every post using WordPress' gallery data system so you can use the generated XML with the Simpleviewer Flash gal
- Unzip and upload files to your plugins directory.
- Activate. You can tell the plugin is working by visiting any of your single posts and then visiting http://www.yoursite.com/wordpress/wp-content/SVxmlfiles/galleryXXX.xml where XXX is the post's ID.
- Choose your settings in the 'Post XML for Simpleviewer' options page in WordPress admin area.
- Download and install Simpleviewer (free) somewhere on your site
- In the Simpleviewer embed code, replace the gallery.xml reference with http://www.yoursite.com/wordpress/wp-content/SVxmlfiles/galleryXXX.xml where XXX is the post's ID. If you’re placing the embed code in a template rather than a post or page, be sure to have the template dynamically generate that post ID.
Compatible up to: 3.1.4
Last Updated: 2011-4-16
4.5 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?