1.3.0 (December 12, 2013)
- [New] In WordPress 3.8+, display Posts statuses in "At a Glance" Dashboard widget with awesome Dashicons. (Uses old "Right Now" widget setting. Statuses remain in the "Right Now" widget in older verions of WordPress.)
- [New] Status Icons added to top of "post list" admin page. (Icons courtesty of the awesome new dashicons.)
- [i18n] Support for new WordPress 3.7+ Language Packs.
- [Settings] Revised settings labels for [hopefully!] better clarity.
- [Misc] Add Screenshots showing new "At a Glance" widget and Post Status icons on posts list admin pages.
- [Misc] Clarify description of plugin in readme.
- [Regression] Crappy "At a Glance" HTML markup courtesy of #26495. Bug filed: #26571.
1.2.1 (September 27, 2013)
- Added capability check so Subscribers don't see statuses. (Thanks, @benlobaugh!)
- Cleaned up "Right Now" dashboard widget styles with MP6.
Added Post statuses to "Right Now" dashboard widget.
- Second headers already sent fix. This one was an encoding issue.
- Fixed "headers already sent" error with some plugins.
- Added screenshot of plugin options
- Added support for custom post statuses made with Edit Flow or
- Added option to control which post stati are displayed (see Settings > Writing).
- Moved/added all options to single option in the database. (Previously saved options should be automatically migrated.)
- First pass at inline documentation.
- Now translatable (i.e. i18n).
- Updated version compatibility #.
- Updated "Requires at least" version to 3.0 after some research.
- Tweaked function that adds menu items to be slightly more efficient (avoiding array_push).
- Almost a complete rewrite. Again :)
- Added "Private" and "Trash" Statuses.
- Added support for Pages and Custom Post Types.
- Added options to toggle display of menu items for all post types (Settings > Writing).
- Added status counts to each menu item.
- Statuses with 0 posts are now hidden.
- Rewrite to hopefully avoid conflicts with other plugins.