Choose an avatar from a pre-defined list to include in a post.
(02/04/2013) * Fixed: Improved SEO for alt tag by removing titles with dashes. Now uses escaped text.
* Fixed: Performance issue resulting in "Maximum execution time" errors or slow loading page or footer scripts not working properly. Bug was caused by missing image folder.
* Revised: Change the hook where stylesheets are included. Using
wp_enqueue_scripts instead of
* Revised: Using
* Revised: Logic change for enqueing of scripts ingkl_display_css()
* Revised: Moved loading of plugin text domain togkl_init()
to all settings
* Removed: option 'gklpa_showinwritepage'. Unnecessary option.
* Added: Gaellic translation. Thanks to Ray.
* Fixed: Exclude revisions from post avatar saving routine
* Fixed: Spaces in image filenames were being removed byesc_url
* Added: Improved security checks when saving post meta data and options as well as displaying data.
* Added: Activation hook to process capabilities and default options
* Added: Improved compatibility with WordPress 3.0 and above.
* Deprecated functions:gkl_unescape_html
* Notice: This will be the last version to support PHP 4
* Added: Polish translation. Thanks to [Meloniq](http://blog.meloniq.net).
* Fixed: Duplication of post avatar when "apply_filters" tag is used in other plugins.
* Fixed: Improved data validation. Now using wp_kses when validating HTML.
* Added: French translation. Thanks to [Mathieu Haratyk](http://www.eduens.com).
* Version Upgrade: Removed usage of deprecated WordPress functions. This version supports WordPress 2.8 and greater.
* Added: Spanish translation. Thanks to [gogollack](http://queestapasando.co.cc/).
* Added: Czech translation. Thanks to [Lelkoun](http://lelkoun.cz).
* Fixed: IE preview problems when reselecting an image. Thanks [spedney](http://wordpress.org/support/topic/305900)
* Fixed: removed border="0" in image display for XHTML compliance. Thanks [Jay August](http://wordpress.org/support/topic/352564)
* Added: Dutch translation. Thanks to [Jay August](http://www.jayaugust.com).
* Added: Belorussian translation. Thanks to [Fat Cower](http://www.fatcow.com).
* Added: Italian translation. Thanks to [Gianni Diurno](http://gidibao.net).
* Fixed: Incorrect display of css class
* Fixed: Bugs in image display (height/width switched up)
* Fixed: "Cannot modify header information" errors when saving posts when plugin is used in conjunction with search unleashed plugin
* Added: Theme developer override option for automatic avatar display
* Added: template taggkl_get_postavatar
, to return post avatar data in an array.
* Added: Slideshow effect to navigate for next and previous images
* Fixed: Display of avatar in Write Post page and navigation effects work in IE6+
* Added: HTML for meta boxes in WordPress 2.5+
* Added: Option to include avatars in RSS feeds
* Added: Role capabilities that allow admins, editors and authors to post avatars
* Added: HTML and CSS classes inside the options page
* Added: Include automatic avatar display in post excerpts
* Added: Option to display image dimensions
* Fixed: Stop avatars from displaying in feeds
* Fixed: Additional checks in updating posts to make sure that comment posting don't delete post avatars
* Added: Compatibility for WordPress 2.1
* Added: Option to display image automatically without have to use template tag
* Added: Scan subdirectories for images
* Added: Created external scriptfile to make extending script easier
* Added: Check if PHP_SELF contains substring (for subdomain installations)
* Fixed: Improved image display in Write Post screen
* Added: Check image existence using absolute path instead of url (for those withoutAllow_url_fopen
* Added: Live preview of avatar in Write Post screen (tested in Mozilla)
* Fixed:gkl_postavatar` template tag produces correct (X)HTML
* Speed optimization
* Improved parameters ($before, $after, $class)
* Added: Translation support
(08/26/2006) * Initial release
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-2-4
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?