This plugin simplifies including a picture when writing posts by allowing the user to choose from a predefined list of images. The image can be automatically shown on the page or output customized with the use of a template tag in themes. This plugin is similar to Livejournal userpics. Developed with Dominik Menke.
- German (de_DE) Dominik Menke
- Italian (it_IT) Gianni Diurno
- Belorussian (ru_RU) Fat Cower
- Dutch (nl_NL) Jay August
- Spanish (es_ES) gogollack
- Czech (cz_CZ) Lelkoun
- French (fr_FR) Mathieu Haratyk
- Polish (pl_PL) Meloniq
- Irish (ga_IR) Ray S.
- Easy selection of images in the Write Post screen.
- Scans images in sub-directories of the image option folder.
- Allows the following file types: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif and .png.
- Settings display avatars automatically or through the use of template tags.
- Customize html output of avatars.
- Does not display missing images.
Please visit the Post Avatar home page for more information.