This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip our archive and upload the entire
pmailer_importer directory to your
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings and look for "pMailer Importer" in the menu
- Enter your pMailer API URL and API Key and let the plugin verify it.
- Select one or more of your lists to have users/comments imported into (select multiple lists by holding down the control key on windows and command key on mac while clicking on a list).
- Setup form options, the defaults will suffice but customization of form colors and behaviour can be setup.
- To display the subscription form on your site you will need to navigate to the wordpress widgets page and drag and drop the pmailer subscription widget to any desired widget area.