This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip our archive and upload the entire
pmailer_importer directory to your
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings and look for "pMailer Importer" in the menu
- Enter your pMailer API URL and API Key and let the plugin verify it.
- Select one or more of your lists to have users/comments imported into (select multiple lists by holding down the control key on windows and command key on mac while clicking on a list).
- Select what you would like imported: users, comments (comments that have email addresses will be imported).
- Click the "import to pMailer" button and wait for the import progress to reach 100%. Please dont navigate away from the page as the import will stop.