- Plugin renews automatically the cookie with selected language value. This should prevent language selection loss after the cookie expiration.
- Serbian translation was added. Thanks to Web Hosting Hub.
- French translation was added. Thanks to Olivier.
- WordPress compatibility information was updated to 3.8.
- Settings link is fixed under plugin row at the installed plugins list from Plugins menu.
- Hindi translation is added, thanks to Love Chandel.
- I extended plugin's users base. While administrators only used this plugin earlier, any registered user with 'edit_posts' capability can use "Plugins language switcher" now. Starting from version 1.4, look for "Plugins language switcher" menu item under "Tools" submenu.
- Lithuanian translation is added, thanks to Vincent G.
- Files with just the language code in the file name, e.g. ru_RU.mo are detected correctly.
- Plugins Language Switcher itself uses selected language for its interface.
- Plugin uses cookie to store selected language locally at the user computer. This way different administrator may use different languages.
- Chinese translation is added.
- shinephp.com RSS feed is removed from the plugin settings page.
Full list of changes is available at http://www.shinephp.com/plugins-languge-switcher-wordpress-plugin/