Pixeline's Email Protector
Write email addresses without worrying about spambots and email harvesters.
- Fixed Warnings appearing before comments.
- Added filters for get_the_content, get_the_title and get_the_excerpt
- Full code rewrite in OOP to avoid polluting the namespace.
- added filters to protect emails in title, widgets, and comments.
- Provided a function safe_email($email) to protect emails outside the loop in a theme for example.
- Clarified the Settings screen and provided thorough documentation.
- Now detects "mailto:" links and protects them too.
- Added the option to specify what should be the visible part of the clickable email by adding a title attribute to the generated Anchor.
- Changed the span class from "email" to "pep-email" to (kind of) use the "pep" namespace.
- Corrected the plugin's "Stable version" variable.
- fixed folderpath issue because of the wrong foldername the wordpress repository generates for the plugin :-/
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-8-26
3.4 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?