Widget (only): How can I get any thumbnails ?
- Just have the URL without the /index.php? on the end.
- Just have recent pictures in the gallery.
- Change Since X months (0=all) from 12 to 0
- Set "Number of pictures (0=none)" to 1 or 2
- If it doesn't work, see the provided screenshots...
How can I get other sizes ? I only have thumbs and squares.
- In your gallery admin pages, find Configuration
and there select: Options > Photo sizes > Multiple size > show details
How can I get squared thumbnails ?
- maybe you should try to upgrade your gallery to Piwigo 2.4.x or above.
- See creenshots
Widget (Only): With Link type Album which album would be selected ?
If Album = 0 the link will remain to the picture page.
Otherwise, if Number of pictures > 0 the firt picture will link the Album page, next pictures will refer to their picture page.
Shortcode (Only): With Link type Album which album would be selected ?
Picture is going to have a link to its most recent Album page (Upcoming releases should cover other cases).
Shortcode generator (only): Why did I get a warning message ?
- Message is "No available public picture or Piwigo release < 2.4.x" (Won't be translated)
- Disconnect you from the gallery and try to access to any Albums, maybe all pictures are locked or private
- Second possible cause: Old piwigo release. Only recent releases (2.4 and above) provide several picture sizes.
- Backward compatibility below Piwigo 2.4 is limited to Widget sidebar functions