This plugins allows media from a Piwigo site to be inserted into WordPress posts.
- update: fixed a nasty bug in pagination/navigation.
- update: added Piwigo 2.6.1 compatibility.
- update: UI bugs fixed.
- update: more feedback messages when something goes wrong.
- update: Fixed full image urls.
- update: Disabled PiwigoMedia's Widget as it was causing issues on some installations.
- update: pwg-gallery shortcode now has links to xxlarge image and image name is displayed in info box.
- new: pwg-gallery shortcode. This shortcode uses Galleria JS library (http://galleria.io/) to display Piwigo categories as inline galleries.
- update: curl requests are now configured to bypass peer verification. This solves the problem with self-signed certificates.
- new: WP shortcodes are now available: pwg-image and pwg-category.
- new: PiwigoMedia Widget. Display Piwigo images inside a widget. This is an EXPERIMENTAL feature and it's very basic at the moment.
- update: fix to pwm_curl_get(). Some users were experiencing problems with the query built inside this function.
- update: permission check now relies on the user being logged on.
- Major update: Most of the plugin's core has been rewritten to use jQuery.
- new: it is now possible to make image selections from multiple pages from the same category.
- update: string "Loading..." added to pot file.
- update: compatibility with Piwigo 2.4.3
- update: updated JS code to make it work with IE8 (but needs more testing).
- update: "Thumbnail" and "Insert:" were missing in POT.
- update: better security checks in popup.php.
- new: French (fr_FR) translation (Dimitri Robert).
- new: option to insert full images.
- update: Deutsch (de_DE), Swedish (sv_SE) and Italian (it_IT) translations added (thanks to their authors!).
- update: Turkish (tr) and Hungarian (hu_HU) translations are up-to-date (thanks to original authors).
- new: support for multiple Piwigo sites.
- new: new text added. translations need update (hu_HU, tr).
- update: improved UI.
- update: POT file updated.
- new: Hungarian (hu_HU) translation added (thanks to samli).
- new: Portuguese (pt_PT) translation added (thanks to me ;-p).
- new: Turkish translation added (thanks to Nakre).
- update: POT file updated.
- update: removed "Web service script" configuration (ws.php is always used).
- new: i18n support added.
- new: POT template for translators.
- update: reorganization of tinymce/.
- update: unused files cleaned.
- update: user capabilities checks added to popup.
- update: UI updated (a little more compact)
- update: code cleanup
- new: initial error handling.
- new: Piwigo Webservice URL setting has been split into two fields: Piwigo URL + Web service script
- Better navigation, using breadcrumb for Categories and pages numbers for Images
- Little cleaner code
- New name (PiwigoMedia) and new icon for TinyMCE UI
- Reasonable stable version. This is the first import into WordPress SVN.
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2014-3-3
4.6 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?