Add a simple Pinterest "Pin It" Button to your posts in 2 minutes!
No need to copy and paste code throughout your WordPress site.
"Pin It" Button Lite Features
- Let the reader select an image when pinning.
- Pre-select an image for the reader to pin.
- Default to the first image in the post.
- Specify a specific image to pin per post.
- Hide the "Pin It" button on specific posts and pages.
- Add a "Pin It" button to your sidebar or footer as a widget.
- Place "Pin It" buttons anywhere using shortcodes.
Pro Version Features
- Add "Pin It" buttons on image hover (in any corner).
- Add a "Pin It" button under each image.
- Pick from 30 custom "Pin It" button designs.
- Upload your own custom "Pin It" buttons.
- Twitter, Facebook, Google+ & LinkedIn sharing buttons included.
- Option to pin featured images.
- Show or hide on custom post types.
- WooCommerce compatibility
- Customer support and automatic updates
Start Getting Pinned Like Crazy with "Pin It" Button Pro!
A Few Stats on Pinterest
Raves on the Interwebs
- "If you want complete (and easy) control over your Pin It button, you should definitely take a look..." -- The Next Web
- "The Pinterest 'Pin It' Button is a painless solution for bloggers just getting started with this social network." -- WP Jedi
- "This is the plugin that I found works best on my marketing blog for photographers." -- ProBlogger
- "If you want to make it easy for Pinterest users to pin your articles, consider using this 'Pin It' button plugin." -- WP Tavern
- "Discovery of the Week" -- Social Media Examiner
- "If you're looking for something simple and obtrusive, the Pinterest 'Pin It' Button will suit you." -- WPMU.org
See a "Pin It" Button Pro Demo (shows off the share bar and image hover features)
Setup an Eye-Catching Button in Minutes with "Pin It" Button Pro!
This plugin (as well as the Pro version) is in full compliance with the official "Pin It" button developer guidelines.
This plugin utilizes the code output from the official "Pin It" button widget builder.
Want to take a peek at the source? Check out this project on Github.