This section describes how to install the plugin and get started with your
pinnion.zip to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- In your web browser, create an account at secure.pinnion.com.
- Return to WordPress and locate Pinnion in the administration menu
- Click "Settings" and enter the credentials that you created in step 3
- Click "Editor" and login with the same credentials. This is where you will
create and edit your Pinnions.
- Under Appearance > Widgets find the 'Pinnion' widget and drag it to the
- Use the dropdown menu to select the Pinnion or Channel that you wish to
display. Change the height and width of the widget, if desired.
- When editing a Post or Page with the Visual Editor, use the Insert Pinnion
button to embed a Pinnion directly into the body of the post or page.
- The same Pinnion(s) or Channel(s) displayed on your site can also be
distributed to mobile users, email recipients, and social media followers.