- Added DB Version
- Fixed Upgrading to version 2.0 issues from older version
- Disable Pie-Register to modify avatars
- Made Custom CSS and Tracking Code appears across the site
- Major Release
- First Stable version of 2.0 family
- Fixed a lot of bugs in version 2.0.1
- Fixed layout issues
- Fixed Jquery Conflicts
- Fixed profile Edit page
- Fixed Redirect issues
- Added WP User Roles on Registration
- Added Profile Picture Option
- Added Registration Date on Email templates
- Added help page
- Updated Get Free License Option
- and much more
- A totally new look sporting an attractive New Interface
- Revamped with a lot of New Features.
- Built in intuitive Form Editor
- Added Shortcodes.
- and much much more..
- Warning: This is Beta Release - NOT recommended to upgrade/install on Production sites, it still in beta, suggestions and bugs reporting are welcome
- zxcvbn lib is added
- Password Strength meter fix and compatible for future versions.
- UTF character bug fixed
- Login Enqueue function added.
- Stripslashes issue resolved
- function mb_string has change to htmlentities with utf8_decode functions
- wpdb_prepare replaced with sanitize function
- Empty URL field is now allowed on After Sign in redirect.
- Custom Fields are now removeable.
- Grace Period issue resolved.
- Backward Compatibility Issues fixed.
- Plugin Conflict Issue fixed.
- Input has been sanitized.
- UTF-8 characters are now supported by necessary text fields.
- reCaptcha Library has been upgraded.
- You can now specify the landing page on successful login.
- Added Logo URL box for Login pages.
- Added 'Reset to defaults' Button on Settings Page.
- Replaced the static path for admin, includes and plugin folders with WP relative Path Functions
- Replaced the WordPress Link and ALT text from login and registration page logo with site URL and NAME
- Invitation code will now appear on the user profile page.
- Fixed Paypal issues and upgraded the IPN.
- Fixed password strength meter error.
- Fixed invitation code widget and auto delete problem.
- Fixed re-Captcha size issue on registration form.
- Fixed some security issues.
- Fixed PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare()
- Fixed Custom Fields Reseting problem
- Fixed Invitation Code update problem
- Fixed Array problem on text fields.
- Compatible upto wp 3.3.*
- Invitation Code Section has been extended
- Custom Email Notification on Admin/Email verification
- deprecated Functions has been replaced
- No need to place the "Session" Variable in the wp-login.php file, anymore
- and much much more..
- Warning! This is the beta Version of the Pie-Register, Do not upgrade unless you've upgraded WordPress to 3.2* Version.
v1.2.6 October 4 2011
- Fixed Multiple Invitation Saving Problem
*Fixed custom meta fields "Saving" problem by the admin. (Fixed by Julian Warren with Thanks)
*Added New Layout Pie-Register Menu built!
*Fixed the "Backslash" problem on the admin Setting Page.
*Highlighted the Code to put on the wp-login.php at the plugin page.
- Fixed Settings Override.
- Compatible to Wp 3.0.5
- Fixed Password strength meter.
- Compatible to Wp 3.0.4
- Fixed Image uploads errors.
- First step to Compatiblity to Wp 3.0
- Fixed Error after registration.
- Fixed Login box after verification.
- Fixed diplaying invitation codes to the user dashboard.
- Fixed Payment link.
- Fixed session errors/header errors.
- And much much more..
- Fixed Resend verification email.
- Fixed resend payment link.
- Fixed Security updates for Paypal resend code.
- Add Phone/Mobile number Field.
- Keep away Unverified/Un-paid users to get logged in.
- Fixed Logo display and form fields.
- Fixed short tags enabled.
- Fixed Date fields.
- Changed Paypal Buy now to One -Time Subscription fee Button.
- Fixed User Registeration after Paypal Return.
- Fixed temp user id and email verification.
- Added Paypal Return and thank you URL.
- Fixed Password meter.
- Added Paypal as shopping Cart