To install for Gravity Forms on WordPress:
- Make sure that you have Gravity Forms for WordPress installed.
- Install the picatcha_gforms plugin in your standard way (or up load to your /wp-content/plugins directory).
- Get your Picatcha keys (Public and Private, if you do not already have a set) here
- Under the Forms menu (on your WordPress dashboard) chose 'Picatcha' (See screenshot 2).
- Enter your Public and Private keys into the two boxes, click Save.
- When editing your forms, you can select Pix-Captcha from the advanced fields menu. An image representing the image CAPTCHA will appear in your form. You can click on it to edit the visual settings, like the grid layout, color, image noise, etc.
- Save or update your form!